General Conditions of Sale Online
The purchase of any product in the Gourmet Da Vila store constitutes acceptance of Online Sale General Conditions.
1. Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale in Gourmet Da Vila store can only be purchased by people who have the legal age to do so in your country of residence. If in doubt please contact us.
2. Gourmet Da Vila reserves the right to modify without notice and at any time, information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the subsequently delivered product, are also subject these same products, stock rupture.
3. Despite Gourmet Da Vila efforts, some products may present an inaccurate price, which is why the Gourmet Da Vila checks the prices whenever proceeds to the processing of orders. Consequently, prices displayed on the site are indicative only and do not constitute an offer. If the actual price of the product is less than the advertised price, Gourmet Da Vila will return the difference. If the price is higher, the Gourmet Da Vila inform the customer of this situation by email and wait for your decision to accept the new price or cancel the order within 15 days from the date it was sent the email.
4. Under Portuguese law, all prices include the respective VAT rates in force. Only and only for professionals the figures presented do not include VAT, with the information "No VAT" always visible and with the price.
5. If an order can not be met in part or in full, the customer will be immediately contacted by our Customer Service in order to find the most appropriate solution. Orders will be processed only after the actual receipt of the payment, only the order itself does not constitute a reserve of products.
6. The prices quoted plus the value of the sizes of each order are calculated based on the sum of two factors: the cost of packaging and shipping cost. The cost of packaging per bottle is 2 €. The shipping cost depends on the weight of the shipment and the respective delivery destination. The total freight is automatically calculated when placing your order in the shop. In the case of orders to mainland Portugal over 50 €, the shipping cost is free. The final and total values are always presented before finalizing your order. These values can change without notice.
7. In general, an order takes 72 hours to be delivered in Portugal, about 5 working days in Europe and 5 to 7 days in the rest of the world.
8. All orders made in Gourmet Da Vila store, have a maximum payment period of 15 days. After this period, the order is automatically canceled.
9. All products sent by Gourmet Da Vila should be checked upon delivery. If you find that your order is damaged, you should return it immediately to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the delivery note and immediately notify the Gourmet Da Vila.
10. Gourmet Da Vila is not responsible for shipments made to countries where the respective law does not allow alcohol intake. It is the customers' responsibility to possible seizure of the respective orders. In case of returning the product Gourmet Da Vila only refund the amount appropriate to these same products. If in doubt contact us before ordering.
11. The Gourmet Da Vila recognizes all its customers the right to withdraw from contracts with her celebrate, allowing them to return within 14 days of the products purchased under Decree-Law No. 143/2001 and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20/05. To clear any doubts, request for additional information or send suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
12. All purchases made in store Gourmet Da Vila are subject to Portuguese law. Any dispute or difference in interpretation of the General Conditions of Sale Online will be submitted to the competent Portuguese court.
13. If the client is outside of Portugal, the Gourmet Da Vila already informs that any legal proceedings should be initiated only in Portuguese Courts.
14. Under the terms and for the purposes of art. No 144/2015 18 of the Law of 8 September, we reported that the available ADR entity is the Arbitration Center of Consumer Disputes of Lisbon, with the following contacts:
Address: Rua dos Douradores, No. 108, 2 and 3, 1100-207 Lisboa
Phone: 21 880 70 30
Fax: 21 880 70 38
These online sales general conditions may change without notice and should therefore be consulted prior to any order.